Rot-Weiss-Rot Card

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Job seeker Visa 2017
16/08/2017
16:09
mamin
Members
Forum Posts: 3
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hello,

I am sorry to write in english, first I want to thank all memebers of this forum who share their experiences of RWR card and JSV.

So I am glad to share mine too: 

*12.06.2017 I submitted my application with all documents to the ambassy.

I have a PhD in sciences (40points) + Age 33 years (20points) + IELTS-GT B (10points) + work experience 2 years (4points)

*13.07.2017 I asked the Sozial Ministerium for my application they reply that they have not any information

*18.07.2017 Same response from the ambassy

*27.07.2017 The Same response from AMS the only information that the time of treatement will take 6 weeks

*14.08.2017 The ambassy sent me an email that my application for JSV is accepted and they request a fly ticket reservation + insurance

(9 weeks for application)

hope that will encourage you to apply for this kind of adventure.

23/08/2017
11:43
Mtee
Members
Forum Posts: 8

*13.07.2017 I asked the Sozial Ministerium for my application they reply that they have not any information

They don't really have to do anything with applications for the stay permits. The right place to contact is MA35 and in some rare cases AMS (when the 6 weeks deadline is overdue, for example). Congratulations for your visa though! Do you already have an employer in mind?

24/08/2017
19:11
mamin
Members

Mtee said

They don't really have to do anything with applications for the stay permits. The right place to contact is MA35 and in some rare cases AMS (when the 6 weeks deadline is overdue, for example). Congratulations for your visa though! Do you already have an employer in mind?  

Mtee Thank you very much for your reply. I read some post in the forum about job application in Austria but I have no idea where to start. As physicist I am looking for research and academic position or industrial position as a quality testing engineer or R&D engineer ...

I will be grateful for any advices about the job applications in Austria after having JSV. 

29/08/2017
10:32
Mtee
Members
Forum Posts: 8

mamin said

Mtee Thank you very much for your reply. I read some post in the forum about job application in Austria but I have no idea where to start. As physicist I am looking for research and academic position or industrial position as a quality testing engineer or R&D engineer ...

I will be grateful for any advices about the job applications in Austria after having JSV.   

Well, actually, if you have at least some basic experience with machine learning, company I work in would have an open position for you. We are a private research institution based in vienna. Otherwise just search on karriere.at or derstandard.at/karriere. There are many open positions. When applying, mention that you have the job seeker visa already. And apply as early as possible.

01/09/2017
14:21
mamin
Members

Unfortunatly I have not an experience in such field.

I am physicist I work in Material science, semiconductor, electronics, Nanotechnology, Radiation ...

Mtee thank you again for your precious advices.

Forum Timezone: Europe/Vienna

Most Users Ever Online: 203

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

freelancer: 1361

Синька: 1221

Svirelle: 1111

pavel_li: 824

Alex: 792